Vango Banshee 300 Lightweight Tent
Small, simple and stable. The Banshee 300 is packed with features, but still only weighs 1 kilo per person when shared, making it an excellent choice for trekking & backpacking.
Winfields Price £89.99
You can go dierectly to this product on Winfields, via the image above (by clicking on it).
The Vango Flocked Lounger from Winfields.
How great is this?!
This lounger is designed for indoor or outdoor use, making it universally perfect for many, many occasions. Family camping trips, garden parties, festivals, it is so useful, and also looks really stylish and comfortable!
The soft, flocked upper surface provides a cosy, comfortable lie down.
Flocked PVC repair kit included.
Dimensions: 130 x 80 x 70 cm
To go to this product, you can click on the image. Alternatively, you can use the link below:
The Vango Juno Tepee 800 Tent
The Juno Tepee offers visual harmony to the camper who wants to stand out from the crowd. This tent is suprisingly spacious and sleeps upto 8 people. It is PERFECT for festival goers who are going in a larger group, and want something that is unique and different.
This is a brilliant looking tent, as I’m sure you’ll agree and for the size and capacity of people it sleeps, is an excellent price.
The Vango Colorado 800 Dlx Tent from Winfields.
With the sleeping areas in the tunnel sections and living area in the dome, the Colorado tents offer an intelligent use of space. It has a useful extended porch for when you need that little bit extra space for storage. Favoured among family campers and groups alike.
Now with a sewn in groundsheet for added comfort.
Berth: 8 people
Pitching area: 910 x 790 cm
Packed Size: Tent: 68 x 40 x 32cm / Poles: 71 x 13 x 13cm
Weight: Tent: 17.50g / Poles: 11.60g
To go to this product: http://www.winfieldsmegastore.com/tents/6-12_person_tents/vango/8_person_tents/vango_colorado_800_dlx_tent_/colorado_800_dlx/laurel__sage/product.html
The Vango Sherpa 65 Rucksack.
Vango Sherpa 65 is a Vango classic – the enhanced performance from the SA – Self Adjust back system offers outstanding support and performance with tremendous value. The Sherpa 65 is hydration compatible and also features a detachable rain cover, a front zippered map pocket and top and bottom zippered access compartments.
Specification Details – for Vango Sherpa 65
* Volume: 65 litres
* Weight: 2.20 kg
* Back Length: Regular
* Carton Qty: 5
* Excel® 600D textured polyester dense weave construction for strength and abrasion resistance
* Excel® 200D diamond ripstop polyester contrast combines strength via diamond ripstop weaves, abrasion resistance and soft handle
* SA – Self Adjust carry system quick easy adjustment to suit the individual
* Bi-Radial® chassis durable and reliable
* Ergonomic padded waist shaped for comfort and load carrying
* Lifetime Guarantee: Vango offer their Lifetime Guarantee on all their Rucksacks
Features – for Vango Sherpa 65
* Air mesh on body contact points keeps the user dry and cool
* Top access and zippered base compartment 2 main compartments with divider allowing flexibility and ease of packing
* Hydration compatible convenient liquid supply on the move
* Detachable Rain Cover keeps gear safe and dry ; visible at night
* Expansion zippered side pockets with dual compression straps extra capacity if required
* Classic fixed volume zippered side pocketsoffers the user lots of packing options and ease of access
* Twin ice axe/walking pole combination points ease of carry and access to essential safety gear
* Front zippered map pocket easy access to map and other valuables
* Side grab handle
* 2 webbing straps provided for attaching accessories to lid
Winfields Price: £44.99