The festival season is getting nearer and nearer and Glastonbury 09 is ALREADY sold out! Winfields have a wide range of tents perfect for your festival needs.
The Outwell Jersey M Tent is the bigger brother to the Outwell Jersey S Tent with the ability to sleep 3 people or just have more room for 2 with the front window, neon guy lines, mesh door and ventilation throughout makes this tent a great choice. Easy to transport, light in weight and with no complications… go and just have fun!!
Recommended for: For people who want an easy to use tent without any worries.
The Vango Dart Tent is an easy to pitch, easy to pack, pop-up tent and again; is perfect for festivals!
Capacity: 2 people
Total Weight: 1.95g
Pack Size: 63 x 63 x 5cm
The Alpha 300 is a dome tent with a large front porch which is ideal for festival go-ers. Portable, packable and easy to use, the Alpha 300 is packed full of Vango features and is a great value tent.
* The Vango Alpha 300 features taped seams for waterproof protection
* Inner first pitching simple pitching system.
* Heavy duty pole sleeves ensures even distribution of tension
* Ring and pin system simple pole attachment
* Pre-attached guy ropes ensures correct positioning and improves pitching speed
* The Vango Alpha 300 includes a guy tidy touch fastener holder allows guylines to be packed neatly, making re-pitching easier
* Colour coded poles match the poles to the sleeve tab for easy pitching
* Front flysheet vents with covers allows continual airflow enhancing comfort
* Breathable fabric inner creates a comfortable sleeping area
* Mesh vents on inner allows continual airflow enhancing comfort
* Part mesh on inner door reduces build up of condensation and keeps bugs out
* The Vango Alpha 300 features storage solutions inner pockets – keeping those essentials close at hand
* Crystal clear windows allow maximum light into living areas
* Lantern point loop or hook conveniently placed to attach lighting
* Carry bag oversized to ease the pack away.
To head straight to the tents page you can go here: