Canyon Cycling First Aid Kit from WINFIELDS.
After a decade of stagnation in the number of bicycle journeys, new figures show there has been a dramatic leap in commuters and leisure cyclists focused on Britain’s cities and the burgeoning network of cycle routes. In London, trips by bike have increased by 50 per cent in five years to 450,000 per day while figures obtained by The Independent show use of the National Cycle Network, covering 10,000 miles of urban and rural pathways, rose last year by 15 per cent to 232 million journeys.
So with even more bikes now on the road, thats even more reason to be prepared incase anything should happen, from minor injuries to serious ones, whether your a professional cyclist, hobbyist, saving money, loosing weight or enjoying a day out alone or with the kids, this piece of kit from Winfields is a MUST HAVE.
* 30 pieces including a weather resistant zip-up pouch with adjustable frame fitting Velcro straps
* Set includes scissors, plastic tweezers, emergency thermal blanket, 5cm safety pin & 12 plasters
* Also includes 2 non-adherent pads, gauze sponge, 5yds adhesive tape, gauze bandage, 2 alcohol pads
* Also 2 povidone-iodine pads, 2 cleansing towels and a CPR Face Shield
* Comes complete with a First Aid instruction booklet.
Go straight to this product: