Gelert Hiker Self Inflating Mattress
* Ideal for festivals & overnight camping
* Easy to inflate & deflate
* Stuff sac included
Click on the image to go to the product on the website, or you can use the link below.
|Fabric / Material
||70D polyester top & base
||180 x 51 x 2.5 cm
| Packed Size
||51 x 15 cm
Magnum Patrol Boots
> A little bit about Magnum:
MAGNUM footwear was developed by Hi-Tec Sports USA over a decade ago following an enquiry from the armed forces requesting progressively styled, athletically inspired military footwear. By utilising Hi-Tec’s already successfully established skills in the design and manufacture of comfortable, durable, lightweight and good value sports and outdoor footwear, the brief was to design a black tactical boot for all conditions.
Working closely with the end user in this way enabled MAGNUM to specifically design a ‘Fit for Purpose’ service boot with the appropriate technical specification. This innovate product development was to position MAGNUM footwear at the fore-front of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
MAGNUM worldwide currently produces over a million pairs of footwear each year, to a wide variety of end users, from Police Officers walking the beat to the SAS.
There have been a number of new and exciting developments for MAGNUM UK. The MAGNUM range has been certified to EN ISO 20347 and EN ISO 20345, Occupational and Safety Footwear.
Each style in the range has been rigorously tested by the SATRA Footwear Technology Centre offering additional reassurance to wearers whatever their profession.
– Water resistant full grain leather upper
– Downward facing seams for water shedding
– Deep padded comfort tongue
– Thermoplastic stiffeners for ultimate strength and durability
– All metal ‘non-glint’ locking cleat
– Durable lace with improved abrasion resistance
– Double stitched seams with rot proof Barbour Campbell thread
– Welded ‘non-glint’ D rings for strength and concealment
– Fast wicking comfort lining ensuring your foot is kept dry and comfortable.
– CEN sole unit accredited to the BS EN 347 standard ensuring the ultimate in quality.
– Uniquely manufactured ‘CE’ approved carboxilated nitrile rubber sole, offering increased rubber thickness and in-built EVA for lightweight comfort.
– Outsole is also heat (to 300° c), cold, slip, diesel, petrol and oil resistant
– Ladder grips and a defined square heel for extra ladder safety
– Energy absorption in the heel seat up to 30 joules
– Removable EVA sports footbed for added comfort and increased suspension.
Winfields Price: £49-99
If you want to view this product on the Winfields website, you can use the link below, alternatively you can click on the above image and you shall be taken to the page featuring this product.
Vango Banshee 300 Lightweight Tent
Small, simple and stable. The Banshee 300 is packed with features, but still only weighs 1 kilo per person when shared, making it an excellent choice for trekking & backpacking.
Winfields Price £89.99
You can go dierectly to this product on Winfields, via the image above (by clicking on it).